By developing a comprehensive marketing and visibility strategy for your clients, you can help ensure that they see the ROI from your efforts. The following steps should be taken:
- Develop web content for clients that incorporates their targeted long-tail keywords
- Blog regularly for your clients – a minimum of once per week – and incorporate the same long-tail keywords into the blog content, which should also offer your clients’ readers insightful, relevant information that keeps them reading
- Ensure your clients’ visibility on all social media platforms, from Facebook and Twitter to Google+ and LinkedIn
- Consider alternative platforms best suited to your clients’ niche, such as Pinterest or Instagram
- Focus on local search optimization by preparing your clients’ profile for Google Local, Yahoo Local and Bing
To truly gain the visibility for your clients that you need, you may want to consider partnering with The Boomja Network. Our network offers a powerful way to influence your clients’ product sales or online presence through hundreds or thousands of local organic search results designed for their success.
Image Source: MorgueFile